Before submitting an event for the CID Panorama
a TITLE (as short as possible, no more than 50 words) and a link to the website of the event. Title can be in the language of the country or in English.
- If the event has no website, send its poster or a flyer in .jpg or .pdf format.
- Specify Location where the event will take place: Country / Division of the country / City. For example: U.S.A. / California / Los Angeles. Find the location in the CID Panorama and send the URL to us.
- Activities will be posted in the order they are received by the CID Secretariat.
- Include in your site a short translation of your activities in English.
- Activities posted can be festivals, workshops, classes, conferences, books or articles published, performances, products on sale, ongoing research projects, inaugurations, competitions, exhibitions etc.
Do not send more than one activity at a time, unless linked to separate websites.
- Always include in your website an email address and phone number for inquiries. Include names of organizers and street address to inspire confidence.
- If an event takes place in several divisions of the country (states, regions), specify which is the central location – this is where the announcement will be posted.
- CID is not responsible for the content of announcements. It has the right to modify their title and format if necessary.
- This website, like all services by CID, is offered free of charge to the world-wide community of dancers.
The CID Panorama of Dance Events
a program of the
International Dance Council – Conseil International de la Danse
CID, UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
tel. +33 1 4568 4953 www.CID-world.org